Holiday Gift-Giving Extravaganza

Find the perfect gifts to place under the Christmas tree for your loved ones. Photo by Flickr user Alan Cleaver.

With the holiday season and its frosty weather fast-approaching, let the gift-giving extravaganza commence! While receiving presents will always remain the best part, do something nice for your friends and family this year and buy them something in return. Some of you may feel inclined to purchase something lavish and expensive, but sometimes the smallest presents mean the most. Here are a few picks for this season, all under $25!

1. 3-Wick Candles (two for $20) A great gift for anyone of any age! Try one in the new Twisted Peppermint! www.bathandbodyworks.com
  2. Silicone Phone Speakers ($10) A small and portable speaker for your iPhone so you can start rocking out on your bus ride www.pbteen.com
  3. Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Packets ($6.49) A yummy treat to get your friends through the frigid mornings. www.starbucksstore.com
  4. Nail polish (ranges from $5-$8) I especially love Essie’s Leading Lady, a deep glittery red, which is part of their new winter line. www.essie.com
  5. iPhone full-body stickers (starting at $3) This is a cute alternative for paying up to $80 to change your glass color or buy a new case. www.amazon.com
  6. Fuzzy socks ($4-$15) Super soft and cozy ankle socks will keep your tootsies warm all year-long. But careful… don’t wear them at School because you will definitely receive a uniform violation demerit slip for the crazy patterns and colors! www.littlemissmatched.com
  7. Donate to the St. Judes Children’s Research Hospital in someone’s name! (any amount) Nothing feels better than knowing that you’ve helped kids in need, and what better a time for that than the holidays? www.stjude.org
  8. A CD/album (starting at $10.00) I’m sure your brother or dad would cherish Taylor Swift’s new album, Red. www.amazon.com
  9. A pillow pet (starting at $19.99) What’s not to love about a pillow that’s also a pet? http://mypillowpets.com/shop
  10. A box of candies or chocolates. A classic solution to all of your holiday anxieties! At See’s Candies you can even hand-pick what will be in your box of chocolates to make it extra special. www.sees.com (starting at $20.40)