*COVID-19 Update: The UltraViolet has started print editions as the school begins its hybrid learning. Please continue to check for updates about our print issues. We will continue to accept online advertisements as well as advertisements for any print issues we create.
We welcome a wide range of advertisers, from test prep services to fashion boutiques. We do, however, avoid running advertisements for services or products that make adolescents feel uncomfortable. We judge the propriety of each unique advertisement individually, but here are some of our guidelines:
- No graphic dermatology ads.
- No weight loss ads. (Gyms and personal trainers not included.)
- No ads that promote religion. (We will consider ads for educational or community service opportunities offered by organizations affiliated with a religion.)
- No ads promoting alcohol consumption.
- No ads promoting a political agenda.
Click on the following links for:
Please contact our advertising coordinator Lucy Perfitt for payment details.