Backpacks to unzip this winter

Sometimes, school can be a drag. With frequent tests and constant homework, it can take effort to stay organized. At times, you’re practically carrying your whole life on your back. So why not avoid the chaos and find a backpack that suits your style while simultaneously keeping your belongings in order? Here are the best backpacks to meet your specific requirements and personal aesthetic.

JanSport

If you don’t want anything too flashy but still functional, JanSport is the go-to. With various colors and patterns, there’s something for everyone. Especially with so many pockets, this is certainly a student favorite, described as durable, reliable and classy. 

Herschel

If you need something a little more durable and long-lasting, Herschel has many different styles to choose from. With their fashionable and sleek designs, all of their options are sure to fit your needs. Although it doesn’t have too many pockets, if you’re going for the aesthetic of it, pockets shouldn’t get in the way of its stylishness.  Moreover, not only is it an expertly styled backpack, but Herschel backpacks are high quality and will last you for years to come. 

Kipling

You may have seen the Kipling backpack with its signature gorilla keychain. In a world where fighting climate change can feel futile, this backpack is ideal for students who care about the environment. Kipling is well-known for its solar-powered factories and recyclable materials, not only helping to better our planet, but also resulting in a long-lasting backpack. This backpack prioritizes fashion over functionality. Even without all the textbooks, the backpack is heavy. It’s also harder to clean because you have to scrub it by hand instead of throwing it into the washer. 

Fjällräven

This backpack, with its cute cubic design and a range of soothing colors to choose from, could be your next one! However, as aesthetic as it is, it is a bit small and not very useful when it comes to organization. However, there are various ways to customize it (some people embroider it) and check all the boxes for a fantastic bag.