Trader Joe’s Must Haves

By Addie ’26 and Paloma ’26

Marlborough students love Trader Joe’s. Their aisles are packed with everyone’s favorite late-night snacks, pick-me-ups, early morning munchies or post-school sweet treats. Here are our top picks to guide you through the aisles. Each item is rated with the Trader Joe’s logo.

Chili and Lime Flavored Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips

Our first rec are the chili and lime flavored rolled corn tortilla chips, more commonly known as the Trader Joe’s takis. People may have recommended these to you already, but we are here to confirm that statement. These delicious bites never fail to bring flavor and crunch, and in our opinion, are far better than the O.G takis. Although there have been some concerns about the availability of takis, “Eat This, Not That’’ explained that it can depend on your location, so stop by your local Trader Joe’s to check on their supply of chili and lime takis.

Pound Plus Chocolate Bars

Next are the Pound Plus chocolate bars, which you’ll find by the cash register. The eye-catching red-wrapped treats contain the richest and most heavenly chocolate, perfect for an easy pick-me-up. Additionally, they are under $2 for three chocolate bars, which is a complete deal.

Freeze Dried Strawberries

Up next in our recommendations are the classic Freeze Dried Strawberries. Speaking from experience, they’ll leave you wanting more because you will finish the bag in one sitting. In one small bite, there is a burst of strawberry flavor and a crumbly texture that separates the freeze-dried version from fresh berries.

Crunchy Curls

The TikTok-trending Crunchy Curls have probably been dominating your For You page. They’re a unique flavor with hints of cardboard — in the best way possible. These will cover any craving and, of course, have the perfect crunch.

Organic Elote Corn Chip Dippers can complement any dip but are also incredible on their own. Guacamole, beans, salsa, nacho dip, hummus and anything you can think of are the perfect match for the corn dippers. Their curved shape makes it very easy to hold the dip and enjoy it in a less messy way.

Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

One of our favorites is the Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. They are extremely bite-sized and constantly add a little bit of sweetness to your life. Be warned, though, they are extremely addicting and you may not be able to stop consuming them.

Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets

Additionally, the Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets are where it’s at. They have an ideal amount of peanut butter on the inside and are wrapped in a pretzel shell. They balance sweet and salty flavors perfectly and can always satisfy your hunger.

Peppermint Bark

Finally, because the holiday season is upon us, we recommend investing in Trader Joe’s Peppermint Bark. It’s a holiday staple and adds festivity and flare to any gathering. It’s pepperminty enough to taste like a candy cane, but chocolaty enough to satisfy that craving. We’ll be filling up our pantry with plenty of Peppermint Bark this holiday season — we hope you fill your pantry up with it too.

You can never go wrong with any Trader Joe’s snack, but we hope these become new additions in your home. Have fun snacking!