By Olivia ’26 , Penny Stoller ’26 and Jiah Uhm ’26
1. EltaMD Clear Sunscreen: Integrating sunscreen into your skincare routine is important for sun-damage prevention and avoiding wrinkles in future years. Luckily, EltaMD has the perfect product that combines the coverage of foundation with the protection of sunscreen. The product is offered in a variety of levels of SPF and has a lightweight formula in comparison to the majority of foundations and concealers. Somehow, it still manages to color correct red spots and patchiness, making it the perfect addition to a glowy base routine.
2. RMS Beauty Luminizer: Highlighter is essential for achieving a dewy look, but many products appear too greasy or glittery. RMS Beauty Luminzer, on the other hand, delivers a natural, light-reflective highlight that creates youthful skin infused with anti-inflammatory ingredients such as vitamin E, coconut and castor seed oil.
3. Glossier Balm Dotcom: Hydration is especially important during the upcoming dry winter months, and this product prevents chapped and flaky, dry lips and skin. Glossier, a popular makeup brand among teenagers, offers Balm Dotcom in different flavors and shades, ranging from mango to rose to birthday cake. The product contains multiple natural ingredients, such as lanolin, beeswax and castor oil, and never fails to leave the lips smooth and hydrated.
4. Milk Sunshine Under Eye Tint + Brighten: This product is a light coverage under-eye concealer as well as an eye brightener. If you’re looking to minimize your dark circles while refreshing your under eyes, this is the perfect product for you. It’s loaded with vitamin C, plant-derived squalane and hyaluronic acid, as well as pea protein to protect from blue light damage, making it the quintessential product for reducing puffiness.
5. Drunk Elephant O-Bloos Rosi Drops: Drunk Elephant’s Rosi Drops provide a nourishing and protective alternative to blush. Their It’s lightweight, blendable formula creates the perfect foundation for a natural flush. Rosi Drops contain omega fatty acids for an extra boost of protection to the skin barrier and can even be mixed into your favorite moisturizer for the perfect, sun-kissed glow!
6. Laneige Glowy Makeup Serum: This serum will give you an amazing glow while still being lightweight and hydrating for your skin. It also doubles as a primer that keeps oil in check for visibly smoother skin and long-lasting makeup wear. Its gel-like consistency absorbs easily into the skin without leaving any sticky, greasy or tacky residue. It leaves behind a fine layer of shimmer, but it’s barely noticeable.