The Daughters’ Day Picnic is the annual barbecue at UCLA for students and their parents. The day often features Pie and Burger, games, tug of war, and the egg toss! Check out the photos from this year’s event, held on Sunday, Oct. 14!
Daughters’ Day Picnic 2018!
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Student feedback leads to new schedule changes
- The Story Of Susie Cakes: A female-owned, delicious bakery across Los Angeles
- Lose A Buckley, gain a Buckley: a profile on Crystal Buckley
- Editorial: Ending Demonstrated Interest
- Marlborough music department implements more inclusion of BIPOC composer’s work