As the Jewish New Year, better known as Rosh Hashanah, approaches, I find myself thinking, Gosh, all I really want is to find myself an NJB. “What is that?” you may be wondering. Let me let you in on a hidden gem: NJB stands for “Nice Jewish Boy.” Since Marlborough is a little scarce in the boy department, I have been left to scour the Internet looking for my dream celebrity Jewish crush. Below is a list of some of my all-time favorites NJBs:
1) Logan Lerman: One of the more classic girly crushes, this young love will never go out of style in the eyes of Jewish teens everywhere.
2) Josh Radnor: Some may say this Jewish cutie is the epitome of an NJB: sweet, smart, and someone who you definitely want to take home to meet the parents.
3) Andy Samberg: Both quirky and cute, this Jewish jewel is one of my personal favorites.
4) Jason Segel: Although I have been made fun of for this addition to the list, I will forever be enamored with the charm and aura that Segel has.
5) Eric Dane: McSteamy indeed. Enough said.
6) Paul Rudd: This hunk is an all-time favorite, for sure. Forever known as Cher’s dreamy half-brother, Josh, in Clueless, he will always be the classic go-to Jewish hottie.
7) Joseph Gordon-Levitt: This cutie is about as Jewish as it gets. The 500 Days Of Summer star sets the bar high for Jewish boys everywhere.